Job Type: Permanent
Job start: 18/1/2018
Rate: From 420.00 to 550.00 GBP per Day
Job description: My client are currently looking to recruit a Technical Architect with Sitecore experience to work from their offices based in central London on a contractual bases for up to 6 months.
The Candidate will be able to demonstrate that they can lead discussions relating to architectural and delivery approaches within the Sitecore framework, as the successful candidate will be accountable to lead discussions developmental discussions.
·Completing accurate and thorough technical designs, and to facilitate effective handover to the development team, prior to the implementation phase of a project.
· Develop achievable technical project plans working with appropriate members of the development and testing teams,
·The ability to presents plans to clients effectively.
·Manage alignment and the risk mitigation processes, for complex parallel activities within projects.
·Being responsible to highlight technical issues and risks, which are built into the project plans.
· Have the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
The ideal candidate will should have experience of integration projects working with the following technologies.
·Web CMS solutions. Ideally with experience of EPiServer, AEM and Sitecore
· SOA implementations.
· Sign-on solutions (Siteminder, Open SSO, PKI)
· Portals and search technologies (BEA Portal, ATG Portal, SharePoint, Endeca, Lucene, Solr) – SOAP and RESTful
·- ESBs (Mule ESB)
· – CRM integration – NoSQL implementations (MongoDB) –
· Azure cloud hosting – B2C Web Experience – The ability to utilise a diverse range of approaches.
Job reference: JO0000009366