Vertex is established in providing full recruitment managed services or RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). Therefore working in partnership to support discreet elements or the complete recruitment life cycle.
We can support all aspects of the recruitment needs, by delivering certain elements of the process all the way through to a complete outsourced recruitment solution. We work with our clients to develop a tailored resourcing process to fit their requirements. As a result; ensuring that they attract, develop and retain the best talent. Reducing cost and complexity is a key driver to outsourcing this process to a trusted partner, this consequently allows your organisation to focus on the primary business drivers, enabling Vertex to do what we do best – Recruitment.
Our service covers:
- To provide managed services across permanent hire and contract workers
- An experienced account management team, who can be based on your site or ours
- Supplier invoicing consolidation & self-billing function for contract workers
- Contractor transition program
- Strategic input into cost reduction and process improvement
- Vendor Management
- Volume rebate(s)
- Agreed delivery SLA’s
A true partnership
True partnership with our clients is key to our success, we provide full engineered processes, in-depth technical experience and years of managed services knowledge. We also bring with us an understanding that change is always a challenge, therefore managing this change for your organisation is imperative to success. The key elements are:
- A consistent and robust approach to partnering, alongside a simplified supply chain
- Resilient relationships with clients, suppliers and candidates
- Consistent management and reduction of client ownership
- Improved Management Reporting
- Dedicated team of Recruiters for your projects
- Strong relationships through clear objectives and open communication
- Reduced contractual risk for both parties
Managed services case study:
Vertex has provided managed services for the IDE Group PLC for over four years. Supplying them with an on-site account manager who deals with their requirements on an hourly and daily basis. As a result of the service, IDE Group PLC has increased its profitability, driven down recruitment expenditure and streamlined its process. For more information please take a look at our case study below.